Okay, now I have some theories I want to discuss with you guys..

THE question:

Is it hard to get girls?

Awnser:

No.

Is it hard to get the RIGHT girl?

Awnser:

YES!!!!!!!

Okay, now I have no problem with getting girls.. I could have a girlfriend right now, but I choose not to.. I am not very good looking (5'8 redhair braces muscular body(very sexy) and an extremly intoxicating voice.. girls love my voice) anyway, when getting a girl you just gotta be yourself.. I am quiet and usualy only talk if im spoken to.. However if its someone I'm interested in I talk like crazy.

Now, getting girls is easy, getting good girls is crazy hard.

Oh, asking a girl out shes 14 im 15 shell be 15 next month.. She wanted me to go to a football game with her (I couldn't make it) I was pissed off because of that, anyway i want to ask her out will a simple "Will you go out with me?" be fine.. I know it ain't romantic or anything but does it work.. If she says yes I will kiss her.If she says no I will.. I dunno what i'll do...

just right out kiss her after you ask? that might not be so good. i know it'd freak ME out, persoanly, but i dunno the relationshiop between you and this girl. and yeah, no need to be more romantic then that but you need to ask soon before she gets the wrong idea, since you said no to the game.

and what do you mean "good girls"? i find that mean! every girl is good for SOMEONE, just not always you.

lol.......I agree as well........DO NOT KISS HER!! You're obviously very confident about yourself, which isn't a bad thing....but tame your ego a little bit, girls get turned off by that. Just ask her out, and if she says yes, then the hug should be okay. If she says no, just smile and say "alright, no harm in asking!" and let it go at that. I'm not sure what caliber of girl you're going for, but don't base it all on looks. The less stunning ones are just as nice if not nicer, since they don't have their looks to fall back on! Either way, good luck with this girl you want to ask out, I hope she says yes!