Helping "friend" making me feel used

shes probably really busy, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't say thank you at least. i think you should email her first & see how she likes what you have done with her site. if she doesn't email you back (i would say wait a couple of days) then i would email her & tell her that you don't feel appreciated & give her the reasons. if she still doesn't email you, then email her sister & tell her. i really don't know what else to do. if you don't feel appreciated & you feel like you are just being used, i would just quit helping.

It's not a question of whether she is busy. I know she's busy. I don't expect to get a call or email from her every day or even week, BUT how long would it really take her to type 2 or 3 sentences to acknowledge me and say "thank you."

I don't expect much from her, other than maybe an email or call or something once every few months with something as simple as "the site looks good" or "thanks again for your hard work" or even "can you add/change this on my website." Some sort of communication with her would make me feel a lot more appreciated and a lot less self conscious about whether I'm doing all of this for someone who isn't interested in knowing me or doesn't appreciate my time and effort. It would be different if she was paying me for this. Then I wouldn't expect her to be all buddy buddy, but I'm doing all of it for free because I wanted to help her out.

I'm trying not to take it personally, but I can't help it.

Anyone else have any opinions on this? What should I do? Should I say something to someone? if so who and what?