Confused.....

Ok...

I am a 25 year old female and I have a lot of choices I need to make but I want sure ill be happy with my decision.

I have been going to school part time for 4 years and still have about 2 years left to obtain my bachelors. The reason it has taken me so long is financial issues.

I moved back to my mothers house so I could release some of that financial strain and to finish school. I moved from a hip young city to a city known for being a top retirement city. Now that im here I feel so bored and yearn to move back.

Anyways I got a really good job out here at a rewarding job out here that doesnt pay much- but is a high profile rehab clinic and I like it so far and its the type of work I utimatly want to do.

BUT, my brothers friend sells escrow and offered me a job with him that would make really great money. Ive been broke for so long I cant even take it. I can barely do anything because of so many financial issues.

SO my question is what do I do? Do I take the greatpaying job in the boring city and finish school at night? Do I move back to the cooler younger city, to be around people my age, and finish school there but struggle? Or do I keep my low paying part time rewarding job and go to school full time and stay in the boring city living with my mom- and struggle financially? Im so confused!

I want to just say screw it and take the great paying job, and go travel and save

I like the struggle, while living with mom (assuming this is an okay situation), go to school fulltime.

You'll get your degree that much faster and hoepfully be able to save up a little bit. Besides, the job you have now is actually a step toward your career anyway. Something good for that resume.

Good luck whatever you decide, you are the only one who can make this decision! =-)

Archived