Into a Girl

Dougie_D

So I went to this girl's apartment with my buddy the other night. Of course her roomate thinks I'm weird based off "myspace" comment to my buddy...BUT the roomate also said that my buddy and I should come back to hang out.

I'm not into the girl that wrote the message but I'm pretty sure the other girl would agree the same thing about me.

If I go there again...how should I approach this girl I like? I'm pretty sure we will be "friends" by the second time we meet.

That's just the way my personality is. I'm a nice and friendly guy. I'm not a threat at all. People say..."you just have that about you," "you are just different but, good."

So...I"m way excited about the next time I have the oppurtunity to meet this chick again!

What should I do and NOT do!

Thanks---

Actually... If I ask her for the number, should it just be the two of us when I ask? My buddy has her roomates number...they actually dated before...that's how he knows them....

I don't want to put a girl on the spot...you what I mean? Do you think the "myspace" thing is a better option?! I don't know...I really don't know the next time I'll see them either. Probably at another party.

I dont think you have to be completely alone to ask for someones number, Chat with her during the night, keep an eye on when she looks like she is leaving and as she's leaving, call her back and ask her for it. She might even tell you she is leaving (good sign) so then will be the time to ask her.

She won't be leaving... It's at her place

Then stick around until one of the last, then as you are leaving ask her for her number or if she wants to go some place with you.

*Even as I'm typing this out I'm thinking to myself... I don't think you real need help with this as you know what to do and say already so my advice to you is..... Take a deep breath and just go for it.

Archived