ALL GUYS PLEASE HELP!!!

QTpie87

8) Hey,

so I just thought that maybe someone could help me out with this. so i have a boyfriend that love very much and He always starts everything

(making-out, touching, all that kinda stuff) and I don't want that. sometimes i start it, but i just really don't know if he is going to like what i do and stuff and i just wanna make sure that whatever i do choose to do to him that he is going to really like it. so i need outgoing honest answers please anyone! I just want to be able to turn him on and for him to not always have to start everything. i know about like kissing him and letting him see stuff and all, but maybe someone knows something i haven't thought of. thanx love QT.

P.S. I thank anyone who has taken the time to read and answer my post because i can't ask anyone else. love ya!

hey there QT as a guy I feel pretty safe saying that almost anything you do will probly be appreciated. Most guys {including me} dont like to start everything. but really most any advance you make will be a good one. as long as you dont hurt him physicly LoL I'm sure you wont =} btw just outta curiosity how old are you so I can get a better idea? It sais 87 so I assume your like 17 or 18.

87 means she would be 16 ..... and ya i know what ya mean cause i start everything but from time to time my girlfriend starts it ...... AND AT THAT POINT YA CAN PUT A FORK IN ME AND CALL ME DONE cause any straight guy loves anything you do to them (thats my opinion) But ya you can always kiss the neck and the ears and you can't go wrong there and then work around to the front of the face he will be falling all over the place then you can also do w/e and just see what gets a more intense kiss in return ... anyway good luck

-snowman-