I never meet any guys

girlie219

I'm a 22 year old female who finished university last year. I have dated guys before but I'm going through a really 'dry' patch as you may call it. I haven't been out on a date or anything for ages. I go to work, and play some tennis where I do know people, but not really any guys I fancy. I do go out to the pub and to nightclubs at the weekend but guys never seem to approach me like they used to at university. And the guys I do know don't seem particularly interested in talking to me. I'm an attractive girl so I really don't know what it is...can anyone help?

Thanks

hm. my guess is you aren't sending out the right signals. are you smiling, or are you putting off a very 'serious' vibe when you are out. when you meet a guy you find interesting, do you chat him up a little, or smile, or do nothing? most men aren't going to come up to you, unless you shoot them a few signals indicating you're open to talking to them.

I'm a 22 year old female who finished university last year. I have dated guys before but I'm going through a really 'dry' patch as you may call it. I haven't been out on a date or anything for ages. I go to work, and play some tennis where I do know people, but not really any guys I fancy. I do go out to the pub and to nightclubs at the weekend but guys never seem to approach me like they used to at university. And the guys I do know don't seem particularly interested in talking to me. I'm an attractive girl so I really don't know what it is...can anyone help?

Thanks

Hi Girlie219

Do you think that anything about you might be at all intimidating to guys who might be interested? I mean, if you are a very attractive girl then that can be intimidating in itself. But also when you go out do you tend to go in larger groups? And if so is the group predominantly women, or men, or an even mix?

It could be that something is scaring guys off making an approach for fear of getting shot down in flames, and even worse if it's in front of a group of people. Of course you could always take the initiative and approach a guy yourself. No reason why the guy should always make the first move.

Wish you the best of luck, take care...

i know i don't talk to women that are in large groups. it causes too much attention to myself cause everyone looks at you like, "who's this trying to come up in our group?" attitude looks. especially if one of their friends thinks i'm attractive. they become _ _ _ _ blockers. also, if a chick is giving off a don't talk to me look or vibe, i will just walk by.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................