Have you ever been trapped inside your dream?

Just then, I had a dream I was in Las Vegas. I just arrived in town and I was trying to find a hotel to check into. I went to the first hotel I saw just to get information and pricing. It was very oriental looking. That place was too expensive but I did find another.

So I went to the other hotel, and I tried to find the check out desk. I went to the upper levels and didn't find anything. So I went back into the elevator, and three girls walked in after me. They were giggling and after a moment one of the girls touched my face and made out with me. She was pretty hot too. They arrived at their floor and got off, and a floor later, I got off the elevator.

For some reason I was going towards the entrance, but then I realized I did't have my luggage. I run back to the checkout desk upstairs, and I tell security that I lost a bag. I couldn't stand there just waiting, so I retraced my path back to the entrance, and there was my bag. It was at the entrance.

I woke up.

I had dreams similar to this before, where I had to do something in order to wake up or someone or a loud obtrusive noise woke me up. The dream I recalled to you happened for 2 hours. I could have simply just woken up to avoid the stress of having to find a lost bag, but no, I instead I got 2 more hours of sleep.

Have you ever been trapped inside your dream before?

Have you ever been trapped inside your dream before?

I've had similar things happen before.

Often I'll be dreaming and somehow tell myself in my head/dream that "this is a dream". Even when I realize it's not real- it often continues anyway. There's not much I can do to wake up because my mind still stays stuck in it for whatever reason.

BellaDonna