Sometimes I really wonder, Am I the "girl" in this relationship? Since yesterday, she has been acting like something was bothering her. Yet, she tells me it's nothing. This morning she kissed me and just walked out the door, no "I love you." or "I'll see you this afternoon." Nothing. * * *? Yet I ask her, and she tells me that there is nothing wrong.

I want to ask her not to insult my intelligence, but don't want to nag her to death over it. I don't wanna drive her away from me.. but when she acts like this, I'm just sure that something is wrong.

I get that way when I feel insecure about where I am in the relationship. That and also when I just need my space. My boyfriend does the same thing and I found that when I nag him it just makes him angry. If you asked her if something is up due to the fact she seems distant and she says there is nothing wrong just let her be. That is unless you see other signs besides that.

I agree with Darkpumpkin, you have asked your girlfriend if there is anything wrong and she has denied that there is. Which means that there genuinely isn't or that there is and she is reluctant or maybe unable to talk about it right now.

Either way if you push her then you could create a problem where there really wasn't one. You have already asked her so you have shown interest, now give her space. At least she can't ever say that you didn't pay attention to her. Hopefully if there is something wrong she will open up to you in her own good time.

Try not to run through scenarios in your head about what might be going on. Easier said than done I know, but the mind can be a dangerous thing if allowed to run out of control. Just be there for her, show her affection but don't crowd her.

Wish you all the best...

Try not to run through scenarios in your head about what might be going on. Easier said than done I know, but the mind can be a dangerous thing if allowed to run out of control. Just be there for her, show her affection but don't crowd her.

Wish you all the best...

That's one of my biggest problems... my imagination. I would like to be able to turn it off!!