WOW!!!!

mermayd

HI there. I just need to vent/brag/enjoy the moment/share...whatever. My bf and I just had sex. but it wasnt just sex. For the first time in a year and a half, we MADE LOVE. There was PASSION. It didnt start off so well. I mean, it was just like every other time...nothing spectacular. And he started asking me what I want, what I want to do, what I want him to do to me. He has been asking this for some time. The past 10-15 times we have had sex. I never have an answer. I have never thought of it. He asked me what fantasies I have or what I want him to do and he wont do anything till I answer him. Then I get out of the mood and frustrated b/c I cant think of anything. We almost "lost it" and I was about to get up and just not go any further. But I asked him "why do you always ask me that? give me some ideas or something b/c I cant think of anything!" He responded with "You always aim to please, you always want to just satisfy ME, I want to satisfy YOU and you need to tell me how." Woah...NO ONE has ever said this to me. I never even really thought about what I want. He was absolutely right...it has always been about the other person in any sexual experience I have had. I never let myself enjoy it...I just want to satisfy him. So his comment hit me and a few moments later, I said "I know what I want...but it doesnt come in the form of a position or action. I want passion."

At the beginning of our relationship, I asked him to make love to me. He said he cant b/c he cant put love and sex in the same category. I didnt understand it then but after he explained his past to me, I sort of do. Its just something about him. I didnt like it, but there isnt much I can do to change it. So after I said I want passion, he did it. His arms held me close, embracing me. And for the first time, I was enjoying every moment of the experience. He was soft, but passionate. He was MAKING LOVE to me. He has never done that. I cried afterwards...Im crying now b/c it was so wonderful and I have wanted it for so long.

So now that this part is cleared up between he and I, it wouldnt be as special if it was like that every time. But I want to be more sexually open and not just have plain old sex all the time. I know you cant tell me what my fantasies are or what I want...I have to find that myself. But I would like any ideas on the subject that you can offer. I feel lame asking this, but what fantasies are there? I never really paid attention to the issue so I never established any. Now I have a mind block and cant think of anything. If anyone could just give me ideas on fantasies that I can contimplate or erotic ideas/positions anything I can do in bed that may make things more exciting, I'd love to hear it. If you dont feel comfortable posting it, go ahead and private message me.

Thanks a bunch!

Hello Mermayd

I am glad you were able to break new ground in your relationship. I have always felt that communication is important in a relationship, others in this forum can learn from your experience, yes, its alright to tell your partner what you enjoy, if they love you, they want to please you as much as you please them, its actually a pleasure for them to make you happy.