I need advice and some opinions plz:(:(

Hello everyone i have posted on here about my problems before and got some great advice and interesting opinions. well i need some more advice

ok me and my ex boyfriend have been broken up for 3 months i love him and i miss him when he broke up with me he promised we would get back together well we still talk and see eachother i havnt done anything with anyone else and he said he hasnt well im really upset because he wants to have his fun and drink with his friends and not be with me right now not be with anyone well the thing is he tells me he still loves me and we kinda act like were still together i hope he is coming back well its been 3 months and he still hasnt said anything about getting back together but the other day he told me he wants me to get over him because hes tired of me getting hurt when he just wants to have fun and he was gonna try to get over me well thats not true because 2 days later i end up staying at his house with him and since then we been fine so i dont know why he said it but i get really worried when he goes out because im afraid hes gonna meet someone and i love him so much and since he told me he was coming back im basicaly waiting for that day he still calls me my cute names he gave me tells me he loves me mor ethen life itself and see's me when he can because were an hour apart im 20 and hes 24 i dont know what to think about this situation because i dont know if he is telling me the truth he tells me im the girl he wants to marry can i have someones opinions or advice plz i would really be thankful and thankyou for reading this

It seems to me that this guy is just leading you on and hes right all he is doing is hurting you, i think you should not call him and leave him alone for a for weeks and if he calls you and not for a booty call then try working it out but always be just right there waiting for him act like you dont care and get on with your life and if he sees this and really wants to be with you than he will come after you this time instead of you going after him. Good luck with your problem do you have any advice for me i posted a message