breaking the ice

hey,

so there is this girl in my first block that i've had my eye on for a little while now. I have a class in the gym and she is also in the gym but in a different class. A lot of times we just walk around the gym and dont do much, and sometimes her class comes out and walks as well. Ive noticed that she's eyeing me a whole lot, which is generally interprested as come talk to me, but i dont know what to say to go introduce myself. The best time probably would be when we're all walking around, but she's usually with her friends and i dont know them either. what is something good that i can go introduce myself with?

Welcome to ENA 3_second_delay! Great to have you here...

An easy question is a great idea, as is finding some commonality you have together and talking about that. You have the same class together...talk about that...

Humor is good too. Find something funny going on in class and point it out to her and her friends. Everyone likes to laugh.

Generally, focus on something else, see her reaction, then shift the focus to yourself with an introduction, then back to her with questions.

I think "first block" is your first block of classes, right? And the gym is the school gym?