What's wrong with me?

When I ate dinner tonight, I only ate a hot dog and a half and they were wrapped in creasent rolls. Now, even 5 hours after I ate, I fell like I just ate only 5 minutes ago. My stomach still feels completely full, and it's very uncomfortable to me. Does anyone know what's going on? Is there something wrong with my digestion? It it just bloating because my period just started yesterday? Anything anyone knows that can help? Any advice, suggestions? Thanks so much in advance!!

Who really knows, and if it's your period on the way it could be hormones.

But it could also be the high fat content in the hot dogs. I know that sometimes if I eat hight fat products I feel uncomfortable for ages.

If you have a sensitive stomach it could be all sorts of things. Hot dogs are generally renowned for their interesting ingredients. Perhaps you have an aversion to snouts? Sorry, that's gross. Actually it could be presevative also, maybe your body is struggling to break them down. What was on the ingredient table?

Oddly enough, now I am loving the idea of having a hotdog

What's a cresent bun by the way? You don't mean croissant do you? If you do, then there's your fat content trebled (or something like that).

I agree with caro on this one. I find when I eat healthy I am hungry again in an hour. When I eat McDonald's or some other heart attack on a plate I am full all day. I think the problem may not be you but what you are putting into your body. I just ate pizza so prob wont eat until 8pm, so I know how you feel. It is hard to eat healthy and stay full. Also, bloating keeps me full as well. So you are not alone on this one!