Do alot of guys here get approached by girls?

For lots of girls it seems like confidence alone is enough to be attracted to a guy. Or perhaps it's willingness to give them any type of attention.

Again, the social norm is very warped in VERY much in favor of females. As gender roles have changed, these need to as well. But it won't happen any times soon because many women are content just being in control of everything without risk of rejection.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had quite a few drunk ones approach when I was going out to bars/clubs.

I'll never forget this one. I was rushing a frat at the time and we were in the middle of the dance floor of the bar chanting stuff and jumping up and down. This drunk girl just pulled me over to her. I'm talking about literally grabbed me and started to grind with me. I was drunk as well. This led to kissing, groping and all that stuff. Reason I remember her is that when I left (I messed around with her but was wasted so I didn't want to have sex with her), she drunk called me and said some of the strangest stuff I have ever heard someone say in my life. I can't post it here as it's very adult lol.

Nonetheless, it was a memory for me.