feel silly in lingere

I have some great lingere. I have it because I want it, no one asked me to wear it, but every once in a while I do for a "treat". But for some reason once I put it on, I feel a little embarased and am not sure what to do next. I know its not just wearing it thats sexy, but how you wear it , so any suggestions?

I'm not sure I understand your question..

I wear lingerie all the time.. its nice to wear that kind of thing every day... makes me feel good.. I'm not doing it for someone else

Im talking about when you WANT to wear it for somone else because you know they like it.

Well it all depends on how comfortable you feel in it.. we all do things for our lovers, partners sometimes that aren't our favourite thing to do.. but makes us happy because it makes them happy..

i can't really comment on your situation thought, because I like wearing nice undies all the time anyway

Mabey I should be a little more specific. Im not talking about nice underwear, Im talking about those times when you want to do something a little EXTRA sexy and unexpected for your SO. So you put on whatever it is that you think he will like...and then what? I ask this because I enjoy doing these kinds of things and want to, but often feel kinda silly and unsure of what to do with myself next. So for anyone who can relate or who has suggestions I could use some tips. Thanks!

I know what you mean... I feel like I should have some dance choreographed or something!! lol

If you're going for unexpected, I would probably wait til he's watching tv or something, get dressed (without telling him, of course). Just walk up to him, climb on his lap and start making out!

I've done that. He was packing up to leave after the weekend, so I slipped into something new I had bought... he left later than anticipated.

Personally I love lacey/frilly/pvc/totally impractical lingere. I love buying it, I love wearing it. You name it, I've got it. Why don't you wear it around the house when you are home alone, you will start to feel more natural in it. It really all is about the attitude, if you feel like a goddess while wearing it, he is going to see a goddess. Wearing lingere should make you feel good as well.

Was rereading the original post. Some suggestions of how/when to wear it? Well, I personally like the unexpected approach. Leave the room to "go get something" and come back all decked out. Or going to the washroom to do my nightly routine and coming back into the bedroom wearing something fun. Granted it usually doesn't stay on for long (but that is kind of the point isn't it?). The thing I will stress the most, have fun! If there's music on and you feel like dancing, dance!

Back in my college days, my ex practiced a dance routine for a week in anticipation of performing for me. When the time came, she unfortunately got the 'sillies' like you're sort of feeling right now. That was mostly my fault though, cause I think I had a pretty naughty gleam in my eye when she started.

I guess what I'm saying is, practice. If you feel once you perform your moves (whatever those may be, dancing, sexy walks, etc) that doing it front of him will make you uncomfortable, just pretend you're someone else, like you're playing a role. I find that helps me immensely if I just pretend that I'm not Zerohalo, geek-extraordinaire, but instead I'm Zerohalo, sex-king. Whether it's true or not doesn't matter, it just puts me in the right mindset.

Give it a try.