I met a guy 2 weeks ago whom I have had daily contact with up until Friday. We set a date to hang out Friday, however he called Wednesday canceling. His excuse was he had forgotten about a promise he made to a friend (BS?) He rescheduled asking to hang out Sunday, which is tomorrow. I haven’t heard from him since Friday. Can anyone help me find some clarity to this? Am I being given the run-around? Or could it just be my own insecurities?

I guess that’s what I’ll be doing then, waiting. I was really looking forward to seeing him; my first date in a long while. I’m a little rusty from being off the saddle, so to speak. Potentially being stood up right when I jump back in isn’t proving to be the best confidence booster either.

When you talk to him tell him not to leave you hanging in the future (so this doesn't become okay to do to you... a pattern sets in and it isn't fun to be left waiting... ask me how I know). Tell him your time is valuable to you and you could have planned to do something else. Then ask him to give you the same courtesy he would give a client. That's it. Drop it. He'll get the idea you aren't going to stand up for being stood up... hey, that kinda sounds cool

Its Monday and you may have already seen him, but its horribly rude of a guy to not call to confirm plans. He may either just be clueless or a jerk. Don't ever wait around for someone; go ahead and make your own plans. He had just done that to you....

“stand up for being stood up” ha afonselaca, I like that. Well he did call, very late into the day asking if we were still on. I didn’t mention the fact he kept me hanging. I really like the guy so I’m trying to give him a chance. I absolutely don’t want that becoming a habit. I'm saying something if it happens again, we're going out this wednesday.