Me, Myself, and my Penis

Okay, I've had to read a whole bunch of sex problem stories, now its my turn.

SO. Heres the problem(s). I've had sex several times before, well only like 10, and every single time its different, and I have NO clue why. Sometimes I can last until they come, sometimes I can't. The WORST probelm I'm having right now is not being able to hold it long enough, sometime its as bad as 5 strokes. I've read like everything on premature ejaculation and I can do the "squeeze" technique fine, and when I'm masterbating alone (kay it gets explicit now) I can control it just fine. But as soon as it comes to having sex I can't control it. Tonight I had another problem, I couldn't keep my erection. THAT pissed me off the most. I have never had that problem before and I couldn't get it up there but didn't want to flex it too much because i was scared of coming too early.

ANY ADVICE??

you can try some desensitizers for the early problem... but you may just need to slow down. if you have your legs closer together you may be able to control the contractions of the pc muscle better. As for as the recent issue of not staying hard, it is most likely performance anxiety related. So in the end, take it slow with your legs closer together or her on top and above all relax! As for the exercises, keep in mind that it is just as important to practice the feeling of the relaxation of the muscle. Just pretend that you are trying to poop (not during sex of course). Thje most helpful for me is contracting for 10 seconds, actively relaxing for 10 seconds (do a set of ten)... you may need to build up to this. After that part do short fluttering of the muscle as fast as you can for about 5 minutes. If you do this once or twice a day you will be able to last MUCH longer and will have MUCH better orgasms.

Hope this helps,

Will

You can use these desensitizing condoms by trojan or durex. They also have creams and a spray I think as well.

Yes they will work, however personally i've never used them...my friend has used them and actually found that after a few minutes that they actually started to create a warming feeling that turned into a burning feeling for both him and her...so personally i would rty something else first.

• 2 months later...

You could talk to your doctor if all else fails, they have medical treatments for PE.

SSRI's have helped delay ejaculation in some cases. You can learn to stop yourself from ejaculating with the Start/Stop Method... but this does NOT end premature ejaculation. You will find if this is done properly you will start/stop during sex as well. Something just as annoying as PE itself.

The problem is there is no one way to end PE... no method is a cure all.

There is hope in a new drug called Dopaxetine... not yet approved by the FDA.