did he stand me up?

natash24

today I was at a concert and I had asked a guy that I barely know and just slept with if he would come and check it out. He said he would call me in a half hour but 2 hours passed and I was there at the concert so I called him. He said that his best friend broke his ankle playing hocky so he did not call me back and could not go out. he said he would call me tomorrow adn we would get together. Should I not be stupid and expect a phone call from this guy? Do guys say they will call you when they do not mean to? I like this guy so much it scares me and I wish I knowe how guys think. Please write back and give me some sensibility . thanks

Personally I would take it that this guy has stood you up. From my experience a lot of guys like a chase and from your post it seems that you might have given him a little too much too soon. Put it down to experience, because we all do this, and move onwards and upwards...just think that there are better fish or sharks in the sea!

I aggree with Sabena (nice Belgian Ex Airline company by the way).

However, he might like you. As you can see in my signature, I am a member of link removed. A site that has articles about how to 'seduce' women. One of the rules is to keep control and be a mystery. This does mean making a girl wait every now and then. This does not mean saying you will call and then not call. Or he's a jerk, or he doesn't understand the rules.

I will need some more info to know which of the two he is ;-)

Hope you enjoyed the concert anyway.

I would have to agree with Sabena, but, you dont have to jump to conclusions just yet, wait and see if he calls, after all, it could be that his friend really did get hurt.

If he doesnt call this time, forget about him and move on, and yes, guys do like a little chase, they will not likely turn down sex if you offer it to them, but if its something you restrain from and only have sex with someone after knowing them awhile, it make the man feel special, and "chosen", and they will appreciate you more.

And also, the obvious does go through their minds, if you had sex really fast with him, he will think you had done that with many others also.