ex's common friend had something on MSN about hooking my ex up with someone.. KILL ME

2 days of not calling doesn't mean anything yet, she might call again and if she does it's in your interest to change the phone number... If you are interested in moving on, of course.

Ok thats it.. I am changing my number tomorrow as soon as I wake up.. this is rediculous. Called me twise when I was at work. my best friend's gf has her on MSN but blocked. She told me she was kinda guessingt the ex is gonna call me since her MSN name was "going crazy"

I'mThatGirl your replies always help me sooo soo much! you have no idea how much influence you have over me at least! so thank you .. it has been two days since then and she hasn't called.. so I am not changing my number anymore and its all good now. I just need like 3 weeks to move on.. and I will be ok. i know it.

You Are Welcome! I know many of these things are easier said than done!

You are right - 3 weeks or so should be plenty of time.

How are you doing today? She called you again last night? Just remember her games... When you are together / when you are apart - she always plays games...

I'm proud of you for making it this long!

You Are Welcome! I know many of these things are easier said than done!

You are right - 3 weeks or so should be plenty of time.

How are you doing today? She called you again last night? Just remember her games... When you are together / when you are apart - she always plays games...

I'm proud of you for making it this long!

well I changed my number today.. hopefullythis is the end of it. its a simple number too so I am glad and one text to everyone solved the update!!!

new beginning from now on.. you guys are awsome on ENA