Best Worst Day Ever

Lubber

I went on a date with this girl a week ago and it went well. We had soo much in common and decided to get together some time soon. Same religion, same hobbies, same major, and we're even going to go to the same college.

So I call her throughout the week and she invited me to this party on Friday, and I go and we're having a good time, and sometime in the middle of it I notice my wallets missed. We cant find it anywhere, and in the morning it still didnt show up. We were sure someone stole it. It had about a $150 dollar value including cash and giftcards. My license and debit card were in there too.

So we decide to go to the beach together later that day, and I was going to teach her how to skimboard (which is basically a mix of surfing and skateboarding). So we get to the beach and things are going great, but we're both exhausted from the night before and lay down on a towl together and start playing tic tac toe in the sand. After awhile it evoles into hangman, and after a couple of games of that I decide to ask her to be my girlfriend through it.

We get about half way through the question in the game and this lady comes up to me and asks if I had a skimboard. So I say yes and she says a group of kids just ran off with it. So I book it to the parking lot and look around but they were nowhere in sight, and some lady at the parking lot said they were long gone.

So I amble back to the beach really pissed off because it was a $300 dollar skimboard, and my date tries to cheer me up. I mean, if it was just the board I would have been pissed, but at this point with my wallet too I was just upset and disapointed in the world and in myself.

But I eventually pull it together and apologize that she had to go through all that and we continue the game until she gets all the letters. (Her answer was in hangman too).

So I leave the beach $450 dollars poorer with no license and with a girlfriend, and am feeling pretty good, despite all the thievery. I think im going to tell her today that probably would have been the worst day of my life but because of her it turned out to be pretty great.

Wow, that's quite a story. I'm sorry you got robbed twice.

I think im going to tell her today that probably would have been the worst day of my life but because of her it turned out to be pretty great

That is very nice and I think she will like to hear it.

Sometimes adversity works in the strangest ways. If nothing else, you will never forget that date.

BellaDonna