Need Help By Monday!

Hi everyone,

I've come upon a situation where I can get out of.

This has never happened to me before, so I need your help.

I'm in the state of california, and I just lost my job.

I have rent and a bill to pay by monday totalling $2,500. If I don't, I will lose my place.

I don't know where to get the money, and I need to write the check from my checking account. I will get a job ASAP, but until then I'm stuck and I don't know what to do

Does anyone know of any service in CA where I can take out an immediate loan by monday.

Thank you. I'm so sorry if this isn't appropriate here, but I need some advice

What were you planning to do if you hadn't lost your job? Just curious, because no job would pay that much by Monday.

I don't live in California, but if life is that urgent I would do the following: try family members (can they wire the money to you); talk to the people you owe money to (can they wait till the end of the week?). It's always better to approach your creditors if you can't pay rather than not pay and wait for them to come to you. Thirdly, anything you have that you can sell? Car/jewellry that kind of stuff.

Sorry, not much help I know - good luck with this. Try not to panic, just be open and honest with people and work your way through it.

Good luck.

If you have something to offer for collateral (car?) you might be able to get a loan through your bank, although I have to admit by Monday would be a tight order. I would ask your landlord for a bit of leeway and do that and/or ask for help from your family.

No job would pay $2500 in one day unless you do something illegal.

How about those cash checking places

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The interest rates are outrageous.. that's how they get you.

As far as advice.. I can only suggest that you sell things, and/or think about other options for living situations. Are you by yourself or are you a parent? All of these things should be taken into consideration.

Good luck, if there is a will, there is a way!