Need a mans advice!!!!

Hi all, if someone could answer this for me it would be much apprciated!

Have a look at my previous post for whole relationship break up!!!

But does a man says what he means in a break up such as " lets see what happens in a few months" or will he do anything to get the woman off his back???

Hey there...

Welcome to eNotAlone!

I think you are looking to hard at the statement above. If someone told me, let's see what happens in a couple of months....

That BOLD statement would let me know one of two things:

1.) They assume I will be around in a few months

2.) They assume that they can still contact and see me

It really depends on your situation. I would chalk it up as, he want you gone. My reasoning is, if he comes back later....you are surprised. If he doesn't, you would have already started mving on.

Good luck to you!

-SuperDave71

hmmm i wish i could imagine myself moving on in a few months i dont need him to live my life i just want him!!! As i say its like a really good handbag i dont need it to complet my life, it would just be nice if i could have it!!!

Its just so painful!

Actually I disagree, that's not what they mean when they say it, what they mean is

"I think I don't want you any more, and I'd like to see if I can do better, but if I change my mind, I'd like to think I could come back"

The problem being that they usually end up deciding its the right decision and don't come back, which is why it seems like someone trying to let you down gently.

It however is definitely the signal to say "fine, enjoy yourself, goodbye forever, you have officially lost out."

see i wish i could ask him, but he wont even talk to me now. I just hope i am not deep down holding on to those words, getting on with my life but hoping subconcialsy (sorry for the spelling!!) that we will get back together and when it dosent happen being devasted again.

i already cant eat i have lost a stone and half since we have split and i dont want to have to go through all this pain again.

i also want to say what a great site this is it has been a great help to me as i am sure it is to other pepole.