Help with a dream

Hi all,

I would like some help in figuring out this dream. here it is: I walked into a room where there was a bed. the whole room had a red "feel." i remember a lot of red. On the bed was my ex girfriend. She was playing Sudoku. I walked up to the bed, and we just had casual talk. Asked how far along she was with the puzzle, etc. During the whole dream, though, I kept noticing that she had severely broken out with acne. she was scarred, and just had it bad. I asked her "what happened?" She said "I know." that was kind of it, I worke up feeling ok, but it still puzzled me.

*disclaimer* I don't know anything about dream anaylisis, but here's my take:

The red represents your desire for your ex.

The puzzle represents your perception of your exe's next relationship

The rash represents your perception of how your ex might feel in her next relationship.

Dream symbolism is subjective. For example....I could dream of say flowers...and to me flowers represent weddings. However, to you flowers symbolize death (funerals). There is no universal symbol in a dream for anyone. So take a look at how you are feeling, your feeling about your ex and go from there. Sorry I can't decipher for you...but like I said...it based on your feelings and your own interpretation.

Hi all,

I would like some help in figuring out this dream. here it is: I walked into a room where there was a bed. the whole room had a red "feel." i remember a lot of red. On the bed was my ex girfriend. She was playing Sudoku. I walked up to the bed, and we just had casual talk. Asked how far along she was with the puzzle, etc. During the whole dream, though, I kept noticing that she had severely broken out with acne. she was scarred, and just had it bad. I asked her "what happened?" She said "I know." that was kind of it, I worke up feeling ok, but it still puzzled me.

Hey PCPC,

Don't mean to make light of your dream, but whenever I say to my mom, "Mom, I had a strange dream. What do you think it means?" She always replies, "It's probably indigestion."

Anyway, mind you I know diddly about dream interpretations but if I may take a stab at it:

Yes, red means passion, love, sex BUT it also means danger; hence the fact that your ex is immersed in the color red, perhaps, means that you perceive of your love for her OR her love for you as dangerous?

The fact that she was playing a game (or trying to piece together a puzzle? I am not familiar w. Sudoku) perhaps can be taken somewhat literally: maybe you think she was playing games w/ your heart? Or using sex (i.e. she's on the bed) as a bargaining chip in the game called "love" ?

Finally, her acne scars -- by disfiguring her epidermically, maybe you're (un)conscious attempting to convince yourself that she is no longer appealing and attractive to you?

Sorry PCPC if this sounds like total BS I tried ...

actually Ellie, that was the best explanation I've heard. I have been having lots of dreams about her lately. I think it's because I'm leaving what was "our" apartment, things from my subconscious are coming out in my dreams. I'm not bummed when I wake up, I actually feel pretty good.