Ok, so I had to connect with someone out there. I'm sick today, made up with flu & fever and all over achiness and I just feel so alone.

Noone is coming home to me tonight. Noone will make me dinner and a hot water bottle. Being alone sucks!

Just trying to stop myself texting him for sympathy by posting here instead.

Crying quietly to myself.:sad:

no, I don't think its cause I'm depressed, I think I'm just run down after the emotional turmoil of the last few weeks and I've picked up a bug.

I don't half feel rotten though and miss someone to give me love and sympathy and snuggles.

Not that he was all that good at all that by the end anyway, if I'm totally honest with myself. any excuse to miss him eh?

okay so its definitely not depressed sick. it's gastric flu. bleeuugghhh!

My friend came over last night to keep me company which was nice, but now I can't ask anyone round cause my sickness has got a bit too disgusting and anti-social.

I really miss him but I have to get used to dealing with things like this on my own. I have an overwhelming urge to call him though. And he would talk to me too, he's not ignoring me or anything (and I can't work out whether this is the kind thing to do or not). But the strong thing to do is battle through this on my own - right?