couple of questions

ivory

a lot of talk goes on here about penis size, what i want to know is where is the usual place to measure from?

also what is the usual/average width of the penis

also, im a male and i want to know if its normal to taste my own cum ? does this cause any problems or is it ok if i taste it

im a guy as well and i have only measured my penis length for personal knowledge and so on. i took a ruler and layed it up against the side of my penis and pushed the ruler to the bottom of the base where the hair starts.

i also measured my width for the same reasons. i do not know however the average width. and im not too big on putting up my own personal numbers on here.

as for tasting your own cum...i personaly think that's disgusting but again that's just me. i might be the weird on. but yea, i dont do it.

also, im a male and i want to know if its normal to taste my own cum ? does this cause any problems or is it ok if i taste it

Is the real question, am I gay or weird if I taste my own cum? Cause you know women (and gay men [and straight men!]) have been doing that for at least a couple months now.

Don't worry about it. If you're curious, do it. No harm, no foul.