how can I make this work?

I want to kiss a girl I've dated for the second time. After we go to the movies I'll walk her to my car and drive her home. So, I daydreamed about what I was going to do (not a big guarantee that things will really happen this way) and I came up with a loose, loose plan:

I WON'T say the magic words "You're so beautiful" unless it's after she wants me to kiss her. It's a trade off..she communicates that she's ready for me, and I respond. Women receive compliments from guys all of the time, and guys do that because they believe compliments will make women love them. No.

HOWEVER..

From time to time as we're walking, I'll look into her eyes, lovingly. Hopefully she'll let me hold her hand. I smile at her, then when it looks like I'm about to kiss her I immediately go back to talking about our conversation and act as if nothing happened. I'll repeat this process until I finally get really close to her and try to kiss her.

NO SEX TALK AT ALL:

And I won't say lovey-dovey things at all. I won't mention any sexual innuedos, nor will I make a slight reference to sex, love, kissing, romance in our conversations.

Can this work/get me results?

All your analyzation and planning are going to go straight out the window when the time comes anyway, but it has utility in giving you an illusion of comfort I guess. And these plans never go exactly as you think, so be prepared to be unprepared...

The key for you will be not giving into the fear of acting on what you will see and feel or creating a situation that really isn't there because you've been building this up so much.

Good luck buddy.