ok so heres the deal i have a friend who i have known since kindergarden and he has i sis i have know equally as long and i starting to like her shes like a year younger then me and i want to tell her but i don't think shes want me and/or her brother and his friends who are mine too might think i'm weird what to do

ok so heres the deal i have a friend who i have known since kindergarden and he has i since i have know equally as long and i starting to like her shes like a year younger then me and i want to tell her but i don't think shes want me and/or her brother and his friends who are mine too might think i'm weird what to do

Tell her if you really care or like her like you say you wouldn't care what anyone else thinks

• Like 1

i was stay over his house not to long ago and i was trying to hint to her i was like moving really close and she was doing like her horoscopes and told her to look at mine and such but i don't think she would like me cause i've never act that way to her i've just been here bro's crazy friend

i was stay over his house not to long ago and i was trying to hint to her i was like moving really close and she was doing like her horoscopes and told her to look at mine and such but i don't think she would like me cause i've never act that way to her i've just been here bro's crazy friend

Honestly what you need to do is ask her for some time alone and let her know..you can go about it in different ways but the best way to approach something like this is to deal w/ it head on you only live once you don't want to NOT do anything and have that what if on your mind it'll drive you crazy. While you chilling inn a group w/ her just kinda ask he away from the other people for some time alone you have something to tell her its kinda private... but good luck

well i was talking to her and found out she really likes one of my friends and he sorta likes her this makes me sad as i was joking bout giving her a kiss and she was like i'd rather kiss him then you so now i dunno what to do she was asking me who i like and she wants to know by tommrow so i dunno?