Relationships: Summer vs. Winter

Dexter

Hey all, I'm curious about something...

Do you think people would rather want to be in a relationship during the summer months when it's hot out and there's always stuff to do, or during the cold winter months? I am from MN so this probably doesn't apply to everyone. It seems that around here, during the winter people want to be with someone and when summer comes around they want to be single 'cuz they can go out and there's always something to do. Some of my friends agree, other disagree so I thought I would see what everyone else thinks??

I would agree.

I'm in a 2 year relationship right now, so that doesn't really apply to me, but I know what you mean. Lots of girls, and guys too, want to lose their bf/gf before summer, because summer is sort of that time where you can go wild and meet new people. Winter is a time where you want to stay inside and cuddle with a guy you've already met.

That's my view on it!

i think the difference between summer and winter is that summer is generally when people are off school, and more events are planned geared to the younger generation. so yeah there are more events, but if you love someone, they are your event year round. so it depends, i say summer is the trial for all relationships, for some, it makes or breaks the relationship.

Well i was with there girl and two years in a row she broke up with me in the summer and last winter we got back together. BUT this winter I wont,,lol,, i am not a coat you could pull out of the closet when the winter comes,,,,lol,,,, So i say yes, summer is for fun. Winter is for commitment.