ok, so sometimes when i have interactions with women i tend to think about it alot and wonder what they are doing everyday...cant get them off my mind, stuff like that. its not as bad as it used to be, but sometimes i just cant stop thinking about them. for example, on new year's eve a girl that i have hung out with a few times and have been turned on by sat on my lap and proceded to lay a long, sensual tonguetwister into my mouth! it was very nice..and i dont know how much alcohol fueled it, but whatever...i then drove her home and spent the night (nothing happened) since then its been hard to let the whole thing go.

i would really like to be around her more (in many different ways i guess) but i dont know if its just fueled by wanting sex.

ive had thoughts like this before, where its very hard for me to get women off of my mind, even if im not acting out sexually with them or dating them...though i would like to be.

anyone else ever feel this at all?

no, its not like that..we arent that close at all, we are merely friends. it is a little bit easier not to repeat it in my mind now, but just in general sometimes with members of the opposite sex, i cant stop thinking about them, im assuming it will pass, i feel like it is already, it just is strong sometimes....idk , maybe i shouldnt have even started this thread, i just wanted to see if anyone else has gotten this way for no real apparent reason