Does He Like Me?????

Jitrenda

Well all...

Here's another update. sorry all. But thx for reading and still listenin. I really appreciate it. Still stressin...but for different reason...read on.

I am still stressin. The guy (my former roommate) i gave to poem to, i am going to leave him alone and let him contact me, if he so chooses.

I called my former landlord today. (His landlord). I have some stuff still at my former roommate's place.

I am wanting to give it to charity...but i cannot get out there (the place is the next town over), so i called my former landlord to get rid of it for me, because i am giving the guy i like space. Luckily my former landlord did not mind disposing of the stuff for me.

And my former roommate is not talking to me since he received the poem.

So i asked my former landlord, if he could please arrange it so he could give my stuff to charity. I had to leave the message on his answering machine, but no worries.

As you all know i called my former roommate up and asked him if anyone called for me.

Well, on his website he posts entries. The August 30, 2003 entry is how i knew someone called for me, b/c he posted it on his website.

And then i look this mornin and that entry is not there anymore....he deleted it. And he doesn't have today's entry....

What does it mean?

Seriously stressin....any ideas/suggestions/advice??

Please let me know.

Thank you for your time and advice!

*hugs*

-jitrenda