Tired of ruminating

Does anyone have any new ideas to help me stop ruminating? I heard there is a pill coming out that can help a person forget unhappy memories, anyone heard of it? Or, maybe you have had a similar experience with someone.

Thanks everyone

Lonesome Jeff

"Loneliness is a power that we possess to give or take away, forever..."

(Lyrics to "Starship Trooper" by Yes.)

Making new and good memories with good people can help you forget all the bad memories and things said by crazy people.

I could see maybe one or two times she was trying to be funny and just lacks a sense of humor. In her case I think she may be seriously missing a few sensitivity chips.

There are plenty of people to have as friends who wont act like the universe revolves around them and you are nothing but a puny subject of theirs.

Dont let anyone else 'define' who you are. Thankfully youre not married to this woman.

• Like 1

Sometimes, although I think it is usually reserved for elementary school, people are mean to people they really are interested in. You are giving her looks too much power, you are giving her too much power. Why don't you try just saying to her what is on her mind and let her take it or leave it.

• Like 1

Did you ever ask her straight out why she made the rapist comments? You said she is married now. You do really need to let go of this. Is she the only woman to ever make you feel like this? Do you think deep down you really have feelings for her and this is what causes you to ruminate so much over something that has passed? Ever considered talking it out with a therapist? Are you being totally honest with yourself regarding your feelings for this woman?

Hey... I have wasted so many oportunities because of STUFF people said to me. I now believe that if a person is nasty even in fun... WALK AWAY!! Who needs to be put down all the time? OK the truth hurts.. but not when it ultimately changes you into a better person. This person is a bully.