My girlfriends too shy

Duncan

Online we could speak for hours and hours but when we meet up everyday its just "hi", "how are you", "cool" and then it falls silent and we just speak to our friends, she even tells me online that she is sorry that she dont talk much to me but she is too shy. Its so awkward to find things to talk about aswell i mean what do good couples find to talk about!?

We have been going out for like a week and a half we hug and hold hands but i always have to make the first move, im dying to kiss her aswell but im not sure what she would say.

Any help on what is a good subject to talk about and how to find the right moment to kiss her?

well there is alot of things to talk about the same thing woul dhappen to me n my b/f over the phone we would have nothing to talk about just talk about how your day has been how you feel and whats on your mind and if u want to kiss her so bad just go for it im sure she probabl;y hasnt kissed you yet cause she is shy and mayb after you kiss her you 2 will find things to talk about mayb that will b the ice breaker lol Good luck

Love,

Dc

considering i am just like this i would say start slow. i find that it is hard in a relationship at first with talking cuz you are still kinda weird on the whole fact of going out i guess. but for the kissing thing i would kiss her on the cheek and stuff or kiss her on hand then look into her eyes and then go in for a kiss. don't worry about what she is gonna say. don't get embarrassed if she doesn't want you too. if she is shy she most likely won't say anything about it before and it is sad, but true, but it is kinda the only way to find out. well if you have anymore questions pm me or something

the way i approached this when i was with my ex, man she was shy at first but that was cute and enticing to me.

anyway, i took her out for a meal and we chatted and got lovey dovey at the table, you know saying how nice she looked and how happy she made me feel to be in her company. kept it nice and low key, not corny slushy crap, made her feel appreiciated.

we walked through town along the river, holding hands, softly brushing her fingers and being nice and charming, with charming mean what u say and feel it too. we crossed a bridge i stopped her gently at the middle and looked at her, gazed into her eyes and asked politely if may kiss her.

she blushed and said yes, so i gave her a gentle slow kiss on the lips, just soft nothing forcefull and no tongue.

pulled back and just looked at her as if she was all that mattered.

she grabs me and pulls me back in

take it slow and dont intimdate her mate, she'll appreciate it

my 10 cents anyhow

Wasup Duncan !

All you 2 guys need is to be alone. Do your moves over the chat. Plan to do things, becasue you both are not shy to talk about things there. So go to a park and tell your girl "Dont be shy.....". It will boost her up a little bit. Give her many positive emotions that would make her less shy.

About kiss, talk wth her about that on line , and say that you would like to try it with her.

Good luck !

• 2 weeks later...

Yup my ex is very shy, and even when we were alone she was very nervous so i had to make the moves. But when we talk about it online we can take it to another level, but in person its just a matter of how much her nerves kick in. So try to calm her down and make it easier for her before u do anything. GL-deuce