Her best friend's brother

angel1211

I've been seeing my gf for about a year and a half. In the beginning she told me that she dated her best friend's brother for about 7 months. According to her, she liked him, but did not want to get seriously involved, so, of course, sex was involved. I have been having issues since she told me about her going to her house knowing that her brother might be there. Sure, the past is the past, but it still makes me uncomfortable. The issue came up again tonight and of course, we argued. I hate feeling like this but it just gets to me when she tells me she is going over to her house. She knows how I feel and she doesnt go over too often anymore because of me. When she does plan to go over, I become all quiet and distance myself. She hates it when I do that, in fact, she tells me that its not going to work if I still react this way when she plans to go over. Why do I feel like she has to chose b/w me and her best friend? You know, I feel bad but I cant help it. What do you think about this situation?