Just want to say thanks... And Merry Christmas all...

I had a big Valentines Day thing planned for trying to get the ex back... Posted the idea on here to see if it was a good idea, then read alot of other peoples "problems"... After tons of reading on here I decided to nix the idea and started my NC... I'm feeling 100 times better than I was when I was "just a friend"... Thanks for all the information you wonderful people bring... And Merry Christmas to all....

Yeah I had a plan all the way through to VDay too. I was going to send a card every two weeks or so and finally show up with roses in person on Vday. How pathetic I was when I was thinking like that. Now I realize that *I* will be happy on Vday. Without her, I won't have to waste my money on flowers and crap for her and hope it works. I won't have to drive 350 miles to surprise her. I won't have to worry about her at all.

Instead, I will be doing my own thing here. Happily.

I had a plan through Christmas. I gave it up at the beginning of November. I do feel better, but this particular time has been very hard. I want to tell him Merry Christmas, but he's at a party with the woman he left me for tonight, so I don't really care if he has a good Christmas.