So anyways I was wondering what type of guys do you find hot and attractive? I personally dig latinos with a slim or average toned body *drools*. Then of course I love some white gay guys, the ones who wear those tight tank tops and have blonde highlights *drools more*. Also any guy with a bright amazing smile can capture my heart. A gorgeous pair of pretty eyes dont hurt at all neither. So what type of things do ya guys like?

uh for me, they have to be masculine in some way, weather it would be like muscles to you know how they talk. They couldnt act girly (i mean i dont mind like a couple of times but it couldnt be the whole time)because if they were i might as well just date a girl, you know. I look more at thugs most of the time (idk why either) athletes, and preppy guys also. But as far as race i dont really care.

im gay but heres my taste for both:

girls: eyes(color and shape), small lips, light skin, soft loose hair, smells light like flowers (white/asian)-girls with glasses

boys: eyes(shape), tan, muscular, nice hair, smells good(white, but weakness for italian, and latino)-guys with cute smile

But if i had a choice I would want someone with a deep almost growly british accent. I just ahve a thing for british accents.

British accents are really nice to hear.

That's the nicest thing I've read in a while, Thanks ;o)

(Written in deepest Northern English accent I can muster)

I'm Puertorrican. As far as race, I don't have any problem, but I usually go for guys with pretty skin (those who always look as they have a sun tan). I have a weakness for green eyes and a slim body (like mine).

A good personality is a must have. I like smart guys that make me laugh and don't look nerdy lol.

and a PRETTY PRETTY NOSE..... I just love to kiss pretty noses lol