love my best friend

uongy

hey there guys.

me and this girl have got really close over the past few months and have become best friends.we tell each other everything and basically know each other inside out.

now,before i got to know her as well as i do,i did ask her out but she said no on the basis that she had just finished seeing someone and wasnt ready to begin seeing others.

in the past months,she has been through an abortion and the past yr has had her confidence drained after loads of guys have used her.

we get on so well and love each other dearly.it seems that the only barrier is that she is still getting over what has happened and her truth for men.she made a point of saying that she loved me and that at times im the only thing that keeps her going.

i really love her.she makes me happy and i love being in her company....and i myself have only got over past issues and now feel ready to love again.

do i give her time or should i give up and move on.

the problem is she is my best friend and moving on and looking elsewhere is too hard.i mean...if it were someone else,i would tell them to move on but i just cant.

what do u think?

M xxx

If you think she is worth waiting for, then you might want to give her a little more time.

now,before i got to know her as well as i do,i did ask her out but she said no on the basis that she had just finished seeing someone and wasnt ready to begin seeing others.

Has she ever hinted that she may want to date in the future? Has she dated other guys since she made that comment to you?

BellaDonna