I haven't posted here in some time now. But I feel the need to get this out of my head. I've been in a relationship with my gf for 2 1/2 years. I love her but recently there has been thoughts running through my head about is she the one I'm supposed to be with.

She has been my only real relationship so I've been thinking more and more if there is someone else out there for me. It really upsets me that I have these thoughts but they have been driving me crazy.

Hanging -

After 2 1/2 years I think it is pretty normal to have those feelings. I ended up marrying the girl that I had my first relationship with and I remember having the same thoughts.

I'd guess that no matter how many relationships you have though, that nagging question may always be there as to whether your significant other is your true soulmate. You'll never get an answer to that question. As Michelleth says, the real question is whether you are happy and compatible enough to make the effort it takes to make a relationship last a lifetime. So, if she broke it off with you tomorrow would you be crushed or relieved?

How old are the two of you?

I guess the real question here is does she make you happy? Do you want to spend forever with her? Can you imagine your life with out her?

We are both 22, she does make me happy. I used to think we could spend forever together until theses thoughts started and now I'm not sure. And for the last question it makes me sad to think about it but I really don't know.