Please someone helo

Oh DYT, met up accidently with my ex tonite, he loves me again, i don't now how to feel about that, he hurt me soo much... sorry im crying and typing as well...... he ... welll i will tell you more when i can... im so hurt, i love him, but whats he doing to me...?

Hey You I love it, that we are such friends you remember that bums name yes it Jack, and girl, i wish I could say i didn't love him cause I STILL DO, silly me, and yeah mama (only kidding) I know your right, but im soo friggin sad now and loving him like i used tooo.... sometimes feels like I should just die

Hey girl, in all seriousness...the man still loves you. You know that. Do I think it's a healthy love? NO! You still love him......however this doesnt mean you should be with him...you know that.

What is it that YOU want? Tell me so I can have an idea whats going through your head right now.

It is time to love yourself more than him for a while. That means taking care of yourself, getting enough sleep and facing each day one at a time.

It's 12.45 now. Perhaps it would be a good idea to try and get some sleep and do some thinking tomorrow when your mind is fresher and you can make some good decisions.

Oh DYT, I don't know whats up with him, he told me tonite he missed me so much etc..... don't believe everyone he says tho, dunno what to think, ya know DYT that I was feeling better till I saw him tonite.... he's leading me on... i think ... he know's i love him.....yeah love him back... but don't wanna shoot myself in the foot anymore either.....