Wow I really did it this time! I'm in big trouble.

Alright so finals are coming up for my school so some people threw like this huge end of semester party and I went without my girlfriend(she's on a college visit or something) and I was drinking a lot and hanging with my friends, whatever. My first mistake was the drinking a lot part because I'm a completely wild drunk and I go crazy basically. So anyway there this really hot girl from Russia who's an exchange student this year and I think shes hot and whatever but I love my girlfriend ya know. well, one thing led to another and I ended up pretty much hooking up with the other chick and only a few people who were at the party know and they are my close friends and one of my girlfriends sisters. So, I don't know what to do cause the hookup meant nothing to me but my girl won't see it that way and she'll probably end things and I just really screwed myself largely this time so anyone who can help or call me a * * * * * * * is welcome

Hi There,

I am sorry to say that I have to agree with the above poster. You basically put yourself in this situation by drinking until you lost control, and that is not a good sign.

There is a chance that your gf may not find out, but I would not bank on that seeing as her sister knows. At this point, perhaps you are better off coming clean yourself and apologizing profusely, and seeing what she says, rather than making it worse by hiding it until she finds out from her sister.

And I would recommend cutting back on the alcohol next time you are out, to a level where you still feel in control, as in, no more than 1 drink per hour, interspersed with glasses of water.

You should tell her immediately, before her sister tells her.

If you don't tell her before she finds out from her sister, I see no hopes of trying to mend things.

That way she will see how responsible you are about trying to resolve everything and may want to take you back.

Either way, it's a sticky situation and alcohol isn't really an excuse for what happened, because you decided how much to consume. So when you approach the issue with her, I would actually tell her you understand you cannot blame the alcohol and that you are very sorry and it won't happen again, you will watch your drinking next time and behavior.

Hugs, Rose