day 8 had a really rough morning:(

hey guys.....this morning was rough....after hging out with her brother yesterday...(and the news he gave me) realizing that she is able to act normal about this in a social setting(he had people at his house sat nite) makes me wonder if she even gives a dam

it has been since thanksgiving day since i saw her and i miss her so much and everyday that she doesnt contact me is hurting me and with the looming feeling that thisisnt over it hurts me to think that if and when she does come back that i will say to her "how could you cut me off if you loved me?"

it just hurts so bad and i havent tried to contact her.....i dont think its the best idea to hang with my fiend(her bro) right now either because she will always know how i am doing (at least more then he will tell me) i just feel so lost because she just left me empty handed.......i am beginning to grow anxious and angry and i dont see any signs of it getting better

christmas is coming up and i keep hoping that one day she will just call but i sometimes believe that is false hope even though i am getting the inclination that there is hope from what her bro says.........

what do i do what do i do? uuugghhhhhhhh

You should never have gone into a relationship expecting it to work out, just because its your case. Reality is that a girl can pack her bags and leave anyday. Clearly you are much more in love with her, then she is with you. So for sanity sake , you definitly need to avoid her. Its wrong to show you are so desperate, its wrong to be like a chain on her legs, its time you show you have a life of your own to live.

Hey Robo - you're steppin' on my toes here - I'M the resident ENA pessimist - OK?

Kickedin - {{HUGS}} to you. I'm sorry things are so hard for you.

You're doing well, time is passing. Let it. With each passing day, things WILL get better.

Don't assume she is doing better or worse then you...just focus on you. I think not hanging with her brother for a while IS a good idea.

Hang in there! It'll get easier soon....

Hey Robo - you're steppin' on my toes here - I'M the resident ENA pessimist - OK?

Kickedin - {{HUGS}} to you. I'm sorry things are so hard for you.

You're doing well, time is passing. Let it. With each passing day, things WILL get better.

Don't assume she is doing better or worse then you...just focus on you. I think not hanging with her brother for a while IS a good idea.

Hang in there! It'll get easier soon....

i thought the same.....its like she doesnt have to wonder how i am doing because she can just ask him.....and if i dont hang out with him it looks like i am weak......