Hand Job help!!

Hi every1 I'm just looking for some tips on giving my bf a hand job... i know ppl have asked this question before... but if there are any guys or gals out there who would be willling to give me some detailed advice that would be really helpful. I have done it once before, but it took a long time for me to get him to cum, and my arm got sooo sore... any suggestions on technique or positions? Thanks ever so much.

Try this. I have never had one before but I hope that my advice will help you and your friend.

Do what is comforatable for you and him. Also ask him what would make him get there faster. Ask to see how you are doing and what you can do to make it better for the both of you.

Hope that will help you with your problem. Good Luck

spencerbandit88

If you can get the guy to cum your doing everything right. However, start lifting weights with that arm or both to build up your endurence, I sugest lerning how to cradle a mens laccrosse stick, it has all the motions that he probably uses to get himself off so go with that, but if all else fails give him a Blow Job, that always works.

Hey you

Ok every time iv given my men a hand job they have cum so I must be doing something right so try this

Start of by teasing his friend by running the tip of your fingers up and down the fore skin, not pushing anything back yet. Lick your thumb and make sure he can see you doing that cos that will arouse him even more and then draw circles around the head of his knob. But gently. As you can see him enjoying him self and by this time he should be gagging for more. Wrap your hand around his knob and gently start to move in motion up and down, making your grip harder each time,, but not to hard see from his face cos it will tell you if the strength is just right and then start with going slow and moving faster but each time your moving up and down make your grip harder then softer and than harder this will tease him for more.. Which is your aim.

Now that should work.

Hey Sprkal,

Remember this - the reason man come is due to an over excitement of the glands at the end of the penis. The more you work on the head of the penis, the sooner you will make him reach orgasm. if you hole your hand with your thumb and forefinger making a circle around the head - the upward and downward movement of that circle will do the trick ! As the others said aswell - strength and pace matter. If you are not comfortable, don't be afraid to get in a better position - he will ofcourse not mind if you are hanging from the roof upside down - once it works !!!

Hope this helps some

~Charmed~

Hold him in both hands and rub it like you would when your hands are cold.

Play with his prostates.

Give him a suck while you shake him.

I have a whole chapter and how to give him and her a hand job.

Too detailed to list here.

You are free to contact me if you wish.

I agree, hold and play with his testicles while wanking him off, this is something most men enjoy, I have also found that to run your nails gently along from the testicles along the shaft of the penis right the way to the head works wonders too.

T

thanks evry1 for ur answers keep em coming! So wat sort of positions do ya all suggest? Wat do guys like when theyre masturbating themselves? Can guys have multiple orgasms - or do they have to wait like a half an hour or something?? Also any ideas on cyber sex? plz answer my post regarding this!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So wat sort of positions do ya all suggest?

Ask the guy what he wants.

Can guys have multiple orgasms - or do they have to wait like a half an hour or something??

I can't.

Also any ideas on cyber sex?

What exactly are you asking here?

so when u give him a hand job and he cums wut do u do with the cum..lol?

Clean it up or something?