Problem with orgasm during sex.

kj504

Me and my girlfriend have been having sex for about 2 years now, without a condom, and just recently, I realized that right before i reach climax, i delay it, then whenever we proceed, I can feel something coming out of my penis (I am not having an orgasm at this time). I don't know whether or not it is sperm. It has happened before and she has not gotten pregnant yet, but I am a little concerned this time. =/

It's possible to ejaculate without having an orgasm, especially after deliberately delaying your orgasm by cutting stimulation - your body reaches a threshold at which it becomes impossible not to ejaculate, but possible not to have an orgasm. It probably is sperm, so watch out.[/i]

Ok, When you you ejaculate your body ejects sperm and seminal vesicle secretions (known as semen). Now, just before ejaculation contractions occur (that you won't feel) in certain parts of your reproductive system known as the ampulla of ductus deferens, seminal vesicles, ejaculatory ducts and the prostate glads which propels a little bit of semen into the penile portion of the urethra which leads to a little discharge of semen before you orgasm.

Now the main thing about this is, is that it CAN contain sperm and thereforeeeee your gf may become pregnant. Just because you have escaped it so far, please don't think that this will always be the case.

I am still amazed that people don't use condoms especially with the vast array of choice out there, and in fact in my experience it has often delayed ejaculation making sex last a little longer. In this day and age I would not be worried about getting pregnant I would be more worried about getting and STD such as HIV, AIDS, herpes, hepatitis B...need I go on?