I cant reach an orgasm

I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 3 years we've been sleeping together for a year i am 17 and he was my first. (and only) I've never been able to have an orgasm i reach a point where stimulation and arousal is high and then before I climax ( it rises then goes no where) i can't be touched im to sensitive to touch it almost hurts . i love my Boyfriend and dont think its him. i cant even reach an orgasm through masturbation which was sugested to me last time i asked for help on this. Im just wondering if there is somthing wrong with me or somthing i could try.

~Mary~

This is unbelieveably common, especially at your age. He is right in some ways, masturbation does often help women to get to know their bodies better...often leading to orgasm. My spouse has a similar problem, yet finds it a bit easier after a drink. I suspect er problem is not physically being incapable of orgasming, rather that she may have some pent up issues that prevent it when she is sober. Do you think you may be similar?

• 5 years later...

I am the same i get to a point where i heat up and everything gets intence then i just cant go any further it starts to hurt and i push him away, but i find if he keeps it slow, and sometimes slow intimate oral can get me there better than full on sex.

If you want to chat PM me.

x