Knots Vomiting Insomnia & More?!

Is anybody out there an E-Doctor??? My close friend has been finding knots all over his upper body-10 to 20. He's 45 yo. Very athletic & muscular and incredibly good looking. He started getting knots about 10 years ago and lately there have been more & more. Over the past three months or so, he has started vomiting occasionally upon rising until just recently he has been vomiting every morning when he gets up. He says he only sleeps 3 hours a night and has been working 2 jobs for the past 9-12 months. He doesn't eat right either, because he has no appetite. He said he feels like he's dying and is losing his zest for life and figures if it's his time, it's his time. He doesn't have medical insurance and blatantly refuses to go to the Doctor...Says he doesn't want to hear he has cancer & needs chemo and all the treatments, etc...I adore this man and I am seriously concerned about his health. Does anybody know what is wrong with him?

lol. yes, knowing that he's good looking really helps us diagnose him.

anyways, no, no one can diagnose this friend of your over the internet. he needs to go in and see a real doctor himself. What you are describing could really be anything, he REALLY needs to see a doctor to know for sure.

well, so many things are possible. It could be anything from depression to cancer. really a wide range of things. We just can't guess over the internet, he needs to be seen by the doctor.

As a friend, I think the best thing you can do is encourage him to go. Or encourage him to sign up for medical insuarance first (while he is still "healthy") and then go to the doctor. He is afraid of getting diagnosed with cancer, knowing he has it without having money for treatments.

It is also possible that it is not cancer, that is is something different, and treatable. Again, he just has to get it checked out. Some people are stubborn, it's really annoying.

Ok... did he do drugs in the past? Is it possible that he is doing them now?

Speed, P, E... they can all contribute to those symptoms. If he is doing drugs and not looking after him self inbetween uses, then he could be jsut wasting away.

apart from that, he could be severly depressed... Stress can cause muscle tension, stomach ulcers, appetite supression (which would contribute to ulcers)... It would explain his sleeplessness and his loss of "zest"

Try taking him out for a day or somthing. do somthing personal and intimate to make him realise how much you care about him.

are you able to help him out financially in any way? can you help him budget or anything to help lighten his load?