Steriods/Supplements/Getting Big

Ok well I have been struggling to get myself back to where I used to be...I am contimplating taking herbal stuff, and steriods in general but dont think i could ever really do it....Anyone have any advice on these topics...im eating every chance i get, lifting 3 days a week under a full body workout...taking whey protein as my only supplement....

Quick fixes only lead to quick problems. The best way to bulk up and look normal while doing it is to have a protein rich diet with a regular weight lifting schedule. Sure steroids work but they often work too fast for the body to keep up leaving it disproportional and uneven.

Use powdered creatine and mix it in with your protein shakes every day and be sure to drink a lot of water. You should start seeing results somewhat quickly. After the first month results will start to become more noticeable, but dont expect to get to your desired goal for a long while.

I'm actually 25 and was at my goal of just about 190lbs for 6'0ft....Had a very stressful/working summer outside and accompianed by the heat wave we had i lost significant weight and muscle...(i used to go to the gym everyday, ate more than ever no supplements and was bulking like crazy)...lost all that, and never went to the gym in 8weeks i had the job...started back up again, and am at 170lbs....eating is slowly goin up, on a whey protein after workouts routine, 3 days a week, major muscle group full body....

Been told to add in creatine but afraid to bc of the reaction i am starting to get with the whey...first couple weeks was fine, now when i drink them i get like lactose-messed up esp in the bottom of my throat and chest...im not allergic just duno why it feels weird after drinking it..its pharmasport whey concentrate

My sister's ex-boyfriend took/takes steroids. He is a PSYCHOOOOOOOO. Seriously. He gets really bad bouts of anger. One time, he literally picked her up by her neck, and threw her onto the ground (hard concrete, no less). He also claimed a few times to have seen things that weren't really there (I won't go into detail, but I don't know, maybe he's schizophrenic, I don't know).

Steroids will get you into big trouble. They're hard to get off, too, because once you go off, you lose all of the muscle relatively easily. And sticking needles in your arms, legs, and butt is not something anyone could happily do forever.

You can probably get from 170 to 190 lbs without anabolics fairly easily. It is all about total caloric intake. You have been there before you can get there again. If you had a lot of muscle before, you probably will have some good muscle memory to work with. Just eat to gain weight at a slow to moderate rate. Muscle can only accumulate so fast.

If you are going to use anabolics, a great deal of research is necessary and it seems you may not have done that yet. So I wouldn't consider it now. Steroids can be excellent drugs with many benefits but supraphysiological levels of steroids used by bodybuilders do come with some risk. You have to understand those risk and weigh the rewards. Good luck.