Help.....about To Break Nc......

Hi there virgoldy,

Looking over your previous posts I see you have trouble with this. I confess I don't know your situation, but if you have NC in place I'm sure it's for a good reason. I have NC going on right now as well.

STICK TO IT! It's the ONLY way you will get over this and heal. Don't waste all the effort you've placed in to NC with just a single email that you know will only hurt you in the end. It's not worth it and you'll just harm yourself instead of healing like you should be doing.

Take care, and be strong!

--Winter

You know the answer. NO.

Do not send it.

If you send it, all your time waiting (all of 5 days) which while isn't terribly long for him to be without you, has probably been like ten billion years for you, will have been totally wasted.

Don't do it.

Imagine that for ever 3 days you go NC, its like 1 day to him. That's give you a better perspective on how long it takes people to realize they miss some one.

Anyway, the holiday may be a good time for him to start feeling lonely and wonder where you are. Though be warned, you may or already do, have the same feelings.

You really need something to keep you busy if 5 days is all you can do without wanting to reach out.

Hey Virgo,

Be strong, be strong !!!! No, no, no, if you want to maintain NC for up to 60 days, don't send it.

If you can't resist the temptation to click the send button, here is an idea. It might not work, maybe it will make you smile..... hopefully.

STEP ONE:

Go to MSN and set up a free email account with your ex's name, like email removed or something. Use the longest password you can think of, but don't write it down.

Don't let him know you are doing this.

STEP TWO:

Intentionally forget the password.

STEP THREE:

Change the address of your drafted email to this new address.

Continue to keep this email in you draft box.

IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, HIT SEND, AND SEND IT TO THIS NEW ADDRESS.