How Many Times Doing Nc Before Getting It Right????

I am ALWAYS starting over on NC because I get weak!!!!!!!!! This SUX!!!!

Am I the ONLY weak one here??

How many times has it taken y'all to get it down pat??

How many times did you screw up before you STOPPED screwing up

and stuck with it for more than one or two weeks???

aaaagghhhhhhhh

I agree, NC is definatly the hard route to go. Plenty of people here have broken NC, sometimes to their advantage, usually to their disadvantage.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Next time you try NC, really stick to it. Copy down your ex's phone number, email, etc and put it in a safe place. Then delete all their text messages, all their emails, remove them from your cell phone, etc etc.

Come and post on here if you feel like you're going to break NC.

Good luck!

It just sux because I always think of ONE other thing I need to say or get off my chest. I hate this!!!!!!! Now with the holidays I am wanting to say Happy

Holidays even though it goes against NC. God this sux!!!! I just want two months to fly by in a flash, so I can get this over with!

i am terrible. i haven't lasted more than about 24 hours. he is an email addict which doesn't help. some of his emails have been really direct and grumpy too. i actually had to get a friend to intervene today, to ask him to stop emailing me. i'm hoping i can stay strong this time, especially if i'm not expecting any messages. although i will see him tomorrow and saturday which will totally suck.

It just sux because I always think of ONE other thing I need to say or get off my chest. I hate this!!!!!!! Now with the holidays I am wanting to say Happy

Holidays even though it goes against NC. God this sux!!!! I just want two months to fly by in a flash, so I can get this over with!

hahaa i know wat u mean.......i do myself get tempted too..when i see him online.......or wake up in middle of the nite thinkin should i email him to see how he is doing? yes it comes to our mind very oftenly than we know it....and its HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!