So confused!

The_man

Ok a few months ago I met this nice girl on a school field trip. We met on the 2 and a half hour bus ride back. She kept saying how she loved my blue eyes and stuff like that. The next day she saw me in the cafe and she gave me her msn. Then I was on msn the same night and she signed on. And she coundnt stop talking to me. She asked me if I wanted to hang out with her some time and of course i said yes. I thought it was a little odd that she wanted to hang out with me and we just met the day before. So we went downtown the next weekend and we had a great time. Anyways she would still talk to me like crazy and we would hang out during lunch once in a while and stuff like that. Then I was talking to her on msn one night. She didn't seem very talkitive like usally. So I was trying to start up a conversation. Then I got a message from one of my friends (which is also her friend) saying that I should stop annoying her. I got so pissed off! Why coundn't she just tell me herself that I was being annoying? Anyways I was online the next day and I noticed that her myspace said she was online but msn said she wasnt. Means she is blocking me. And she seemed to be ignoring me at school as well. I waved to her once and she didnt wave back or anything. She kinda gave me a smerk and kept walking. She has been ignoring me for a month now. I feel so bad and angry that she wont talk to me. Then I go on my myspace acount today and she left a message on one of my pictures saying how that I look nothing like the picture. It seemed so odd that out of the blue she talks to me again.

What does this mean? Should I try to contact her? Any advice would be great!!

Dude... dude... dude.

I hate to say this, so don't take it too harshly, but she probably got bored.

I've had this happen to me a couple times, but not as extreme as yours. For one, they weren't THAT crazy, and two, I let it go after a week.

Seriously, don't waste your time playing her games.

Sounds like your a solid guy, probably have a few problems just like everyone else, which means your perfect. If your interested in a relationship or friendship, then move on, don't rush, and just chill. If it's going to work with someone, take it slow... sounds like you want to.

Long story short, forget her.

oh and plz paragraph your entries. TY.

She may or may not have been interested in you before. Her hanging out with you doesn't signal one way or another with any certaintly. Regardless, you blew it. You're interested in her yet instead of taking her out on a date you hung out as friends. To maximize your chances you need to show confidence in pursuing what it is you want. You wanted to go out with her, then ask her out on a date.

If she was interested in you then she clearly friendzoned you by now. If this were the case then she likely got tired of you not making a move. She wrote you off as "not interested" in her and that caused her to friendzone you.

Write this off as a learned experience. You need to be more pro-active in pursuing a girl you like. I suggest you read the two links in my signiture.

hey man, I think you should just talk to her about it since you've known her for a month now. there is nothing wrong with that!

at least you'll get answer from her rather than us!

May I add that ive known her for about 3 months and she's been ignoring me for one month.