tell me why my sanity only comes

in 3 line hits

can you tell me where its coming from?

I created my own master

I created this insanity

every second is getting faster

why has this come to be.

- stitcheS

week 3 with no cocaine in my system, its so hard but im doing it for the girl i love (see sig.) and she is worth anything in the world.

what you all think?

I think you it's important to remember to be doing this incredible journey of no drugs for YOURSELF.. you are worth it....

it's the toughest thing in the world to do, I hope you have a 12 step program or someone who is helping, guiding you through this addiction recovery.

Be proud of yourself for having the courage to go three weeks, now just go one day at a time, for YOU, for your own sake, once you are doing this for yourself, all will start to get better, better, better, better, better...

it's difficult right now, but you will heal, be emotionally healthier, be happy, and be way more attractive... your own journey of letting go of this past choice to engage with drugs.. well your recovery will bring about the laws of attraction and all will be okay... just one day at a time... Your poem was very well written, keep writing......

I think that was a great poem, really well written. Good on you for coming this far, like blender says above, just take one day at a time. You should be proud of yourself, your doing really well. Dealing with any addiction is hard, but especially drugs. Keep on track and dont undo all your hard work, just think of all that extra cash you'll have! Good luck hope you keep us updated on your progress.