Almost over her and she pulls me back in the web

Ok recently i posted a message about how my girlfriend was leaving me and how she was seeing my roomate. now it seems that shes conflicted. she tells me she wants to move out with me like we had planned before. and of course i want out of this house anyways because of him and would love to move in with her. but then she says things like " we can't get back together till we move out" and " i haven't made up my mind yet". but then she starts going on and on about how great it would be and how she wants too. of course I get confused even more. and then to top it off i don't know if her and my roomate have stopped either. then the other night she asked me to come visit and when i walked in the door shes all over me and we fool around. then when we stop she says that i should go home. so i do and the next day everything is back to where it was when we broke up. and I'm positive now that shes seeing my roomate again. I'm going out of my mind. if you read my other post you'll get the beggining of this whole ordeal and understand a bit more. but any help would be good

mate i know this is diffucult and easier said then done but you have to let her go. She is toying with oyu and your roommate she amy not even know it but it will be damaging for you either way there must be somewhere else you can move. I just say keep your chin up and give her the cold hsoulder and move out get some tiem with other people who make you smile. Then see how oyu feel about her

i hope it all works out ok for you

Room302 is right. Letting her go is the best option, in this situation shes using you. I saying I use it that people can only treat you the way you let them treat you. At the moment she is saying if you do this for me I might do this for you. Tell her you want none of it Move out with some other people and tell her that you dont want to be back with her. If you do want to be back with her then I guess you will have to put up all of the sh** she is putting on you.

CREEPSHOW-

I always fall back on the old adage: u cant see the forest for the trees. When we're in the middle of all this mess, we dont see the next mess we're about to step into....u know? About a year ago, my ex did the same thing, he invited me over and we weren't even together at the time but, I love him so I figured he needed some1 to talk to...after a manipulated conversation, we were kissing and messing around, only we didnt stop. I ended up losing my virginity to him that night......More and more I think about it he was using me and now he won't even look at me ....sweetie, walk away......if u want to move out, do it on ur own 'cause it only sounds extremely complicated if u move in together....but, advice can only get u so far. U are the only 1 who can decide....don't regret but, dont get used either.....