Hello all,

I have another request for advice. Seems my plate is full lately...

Lately when friends, family etc dont email me or call me back right away I get highly frustrated and upset. I dont know how to deal with this. I am pissing myself off lately and dont like the person I am becoming. Any idea how to overcome this?

Wasup Snow !

DONT WAIT FOR REPLYS !!! Never wait for something. Its like wating for a girl to call you, so you sit next to the phone and look at it !!! Never do that. You will get too much fustrated...... Its a waist of time.

if you need to receive a call from some one that is really important , AND you know he is going to call ! So here you can wait. But other wise if you "think" tha girl will call you or your friend will sent you an e-mail , dont waist your time.

Becasue my best friend sends me an e-mail one a month, AND he have PLENTY to tell but....... dont wait !!

I know exactly how you feel SnowYs. I'm the same way.

That's why I'm on this forum, endlessly sprouting drivel thinly veiled as advice (hopefully it does help people though). I find responding to other's requests for help comforting and that replaces the anxiety in waiting for replies to emails.